Wednesday, December 22, 2010

40 4 40: 5 - Duran Duran Faves

In anticipation of the new album "All You Need Is Now" coming out on December 21st, I've been swimming in Duran Duran media.  After all these years, I still find Mr. LeBon to be quite yummy.  As of late, he's been wearing a beard, and it's rather sexyhot.  I typically do not like facial hair, but he looks simply edible.

I've been a fan of Simon with dark hair for a long time.  And his hair shortshort like in the "Serious" video has me hormonal like a 15 year old girl....



Another of my ohsofavorite songs that no one except die-hard fans know about is this gem of lyrical poetry:


"Perfect Day" - originally by Lou Reed - is one of Duran Duran's best covers (and videos) ever:



Lastly, funkalicious, dance-able and inyourFAYCEe is "White Lines":



YES, I'm excited about the new single, the new album and Simon sporting the dark hair (and a full beard!) again.  *swoon*

So, tell me.  What's YOUR favorite Duran Duran song?  (And don't feed me some b.s. about not liking them or they're gay.  You know your danced - or at the very least tapped your foot - to them somewhere along the way.  Don't be skeert.  OWN IT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment