Tuesday, July 17, 2007

rebellion!

y'know...there are times i dont wanna mind the rules of english grammar and spell correcktly capitalize and punctuate.... there are times i just wanna break free of rules and social norms and be something that either i totally am and don't know it yet or something that i am daring to be for once in my life.... sometimes i just wanna test the limits to see where mine are...

some very close friends of mine say i'm a rebel who lives by the rules now. i never saw myself as that. just see myself as the girl who has to mind her parents -- steer clear of the cops -- dont date bad boys -- have manners and be ladylike...what's rebel about any of that?

***mischievous grin***

guess those close friends have seen bits and pieces of me that disputes my image of self. and that's cool. i like that about them. i like that about me. i like that we are all still friends

sometimes i wonder if i'm gonna have a wicked mid-life crisis (which is coming up here right quick) ... will i dance on the bars and shoot out the lights? will i kiss all the cowboys....well hopefully you've heard the song by tanya tucker

the perfectionist part of me is having diffuculty not minding my spelling and rebelling against grammatic conformation

i might need to call a psychiatrist...be back later

No comments:

Post a Comment