Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Shizzle

Husband is making progress. Second procedure is producing results. Lots and lots of rocky results. Rocks found at the cone-tip of a mesh strainer collected for submission to the urologist next week. Husband says he feels like a new man! Keep your fingers crossed. In other words, the quadruplets (hence named Pain, In, My, **insert any of the following: Kidney, Ass, Groin, Scrotum, Penis, Flank, Side, etc. here**) are now some major mulitples....

My favorite country song is "A Woman's Love" by Alan Jackson.

Results for the Swim Meet of A Lifetime for My Eldest. She and her team finished 8th place in both their events, which was middle of the pack. Funny thing (and might be very telling of her life in the future, perhaps)....she was an alternate for individual butterfly. She is standing in line the previous race waiting for the guy to call her if she is going to swim. Before the race starts, she has to go to the restroom. I rush her to the bathroom. She ends up missing her chance to race! She goes back to the guy and says, "uhh -- am I swimming in this event?", and I could read his lips: "where were you? I called you twice!". She just makes a face and shrugs. Don't think she was overly-disappointed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment