Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something About Her Eyes....



Isn't she stunning?

Can you believe she's *mine*?

That milky white, perfect skin....
The shade of red on her lips....
The faint stork-bite between her eyes...
Those chubby baby fingers...
That blonde hair....
And those eyes of blue....

I love this picture of My Little One. There's something about those eyes...I just can't quite peg it. They are saying so much about her, I think. They are teasing me somewhat -- she's telling me who she is and who she is going to be without actually defining herself. I can see the innocence and the wisdom. I see the depth of her soul and spirit. I see a delicate flowerbud.

I was initially reminded of an Audrey Hepburn picture, but amazingly I can't find it to reference it for you here.

I figured I'd better get a picture and a few words about My Little One on here so that she doesn't write a book about me later of how much I loved Her Sister more because I wrote about Her Sister more. Hahaha. Truth be said, My Little One is getting to the age where I can share tender stories about things she's said and done.

One of my very favorite things about her is the gap between her two top teeth (pic will come later!). No one on either side of our family have gaps in their teeth. We all have crowded teeth (as the oral surgeon told me not so long ago, "you're a beautiful woman, you just have big, crowded teeth." I think that was a compliment?)

Love you, Little One.

Whoosh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will be able to blackmail her with this pic later in life lass............:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...just like her sister and he mama!

    ReplyDelete