Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trust Fund Baby Dream #2: Carnival in Brazil

Carnival! In Brazil!! Rio bay-beeee....that's-a-where I wanna be!!

I have a passion and a deep desire to go to Rio one year and do Carnival!! Unabashed, uninhibited, raw energy charging the atmosphere for days.

Dancing (Samba Mama!!)

Booze (all kinds)

Sweating (err..glistening)

Boobs (all kinds)

Beaches (bikinis & fireworks, sand in all the wrong places)



Sun (natural tan)

Dancing (MORE Samba Mama -- on PARADE)

Kodak moments (both innocent and inappropriate)

Bright Colors (all are represented)


Celebration (of what exactly???)

Dancing (can you say....Sambadrome? Yes, there is an actual Sambadrome!)

Sexual energy *everywhere* (ahem)

(We'll ignore the high crime for my Dream thankyouverymuch)

Amid all of the splendor of this (hedonistic?) event, is this underlying slap in the face to the shallow socialized physical representation of "perfection". Look at the bodies. They are hot, beautiful,curvy -- voluptuous -- dare I say it? -- full figured! The images of a 'perfect body' where everyone is rail thin and emaciated are not present. There are all body types. A passion is present for the sheer appreciation of the natural human form. Moreover, it's wickedsexy! The body's appearance as it is emulated in the press doesn't exist at parties like this! I love it!!

If you clicked on the hyperlink above, you'll see...

Cellulite

Floppy Tits

Perky tits

Full tits

Not-so-full tits

Curvy hips

Asses galore

Bulging bellies

Juicy thighs

Skin, skin, skin -- in all it's glory

Bellies hanging over waistlines

You get the idea.... I would totally LOVE to get dressed up like that JUST ONCE (and I don't mean for Halloween!)



So, if I were a trust fund baby, I'd cart a large group of friends on my invisible jet to Rio for Carnival (I might as well add my WW fantasy to the mix)!

Wanna come?

No comments:

Post a Comment