Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Trust Fund Baby Dream #1: Yachting on the JackieOhhh

For a couple of months now, I've been telling friends and family how much I really want to be a trust fund baby and that I'm deeply desirous of an unrestricted time away. I think I'll play Trust Fund Baby on my blog and offer my lil dreams and escapes from time to time. This is the first entry.....please indulge me

I am nude sunbathing on the vast deck of my yacht The Jackie Ohhh off the coast of either Mallorca or Monte Carlo. A barefoot cabana boy (although there is no cabana on a yacht) dressed in white linen serves me a glass of blush or, no, I think instead, a Pina Colada. I close my eyes and soak up the sun rays for they remind me of how much God loves me. I am shimmering like the aqua ocean around me. The wind cools me. I hear the ocean sounds: birds, waves. The creamy sweetness of the Colada envelops the tastebuds on my tongue and I sip yet more the nibble on the strawberry and cherry that was speared by an umbrella toothpick as a colorful decoration accessorising my drink. Good cabana boy. Good. There's yet *another* reason I keep him around. :)

The sun is beginning to set, and below is my view.





Random questions have popped in my brain: (1) Do yachts get names? (2) If you had a yacht, what would you name yours? Feel free to leave it in the comment section -- as well as *your* trust fund baby fantasies (or email them to me).

I am going in to the shore later to dine and dance so I'd better get ready to go now... ciao!

3 comments:

  1. Fun post. I grew up in a coast town and would often walk through the marina looking the boats names and dreaming. I would think a long time about my own boats name. It would be something witty. I kinda like Rx Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boats name would be "Scoundrel 2"

    It's the perfect name as it suits our personality...and makes people wonder...is there a soundrel 1..is it still afloat?? wtf??

    Gotta keep peeps wondering!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame Zigzag.....You've been TAGGED

    ReplyDelete