Saturday, June 23, 2007

Because It's Easier To Say Than "The Six Million Dollar Man"

While driving home from an 8 hour dance recital for my two nieces (!!), I told My Husband how there's talk of 'The Bionic Woman' coming back. This led to talk of the 'Six Million Dollar Man'. My Little One was fast asleep. My Eldest listened intently to her parents -- and asked questions. (Sidebar: We had just finished talking about how Mythbusters tried to prove or disprove igniting methane that was expelled from the human body -- if you get my drift. I said, that sounds like Mike Rowe needs to go on Mythbusters because that's a Dirty Job! The two shows should be combined for once!)

We told her what powers each of the bionic people had...what cool shows they were for their time....what bionic means.

So later, My Eldest starts to ask: Sooooo... this Cash Man....

Before she could finish her question, there's a pause of hilarity. My Husband looks at me. I look at him. We both bust up laughing.

My Eldest: Wha????

My Husband: It's just so funny that you called the 6 Million Dollar Man "The Cash Man"!

Eldest: Well it's easier to say than The Six Million Dollar Man!

She's right.

Enjoy!



Long live Jamie Somers and Steve Austin!! I'll be tuning in....how about you?

2 comments: