Thursday, May 06, 2010

Music Minute: Kelly Clarkson

I know I'm a little behind the times here, but I've recently started listening to Kelly Clarkson more and more.  I'm diggin' her stuff.  Recently, "All I Ever Wanted" was playing on RadioDisney (cuz I'm hip like dat) and I HAD to find out who was singing it!

I like KC's style.  I like how independent she seems to be -- not conforming to the Hollywood ideas of how a woman should look, recording her own stuff in her own way, coming back to Texas to be a Texas girl.  She's got a good mix of tough and feminine goin' on. 



Since U Been Gone, You're All I Ever Wanted!  My Life Would Suck Without You, Miss Independent.  Addicted!

(OH!  I another reason I like her so much is because not so long ago, I did one of those celebrity look-alike thingies and she was the result.  SCORE for moi! *strut*)

2 comments:

  1. She's been your Goddaughter's fav for a loooong time! Great taste in music Dahling!! hugs ~M

    ReplyDelete