Tuesday, November 06, 2012

yaddayaddaELECTIONDAYblahblahblah

As an American, it's not only my privilege and duty to vote, but I'm also called upon to task you to get out and vote. Be nice to the kids if you're voting at a school.

I voted last week - first time in a while. Not sure what motivated me to vote, but I did. The thing is, I live in Texas which is hands-down a Republican state, so, no matter how ANY Texan votes, the electoral votes are going to Romney.

HOWEVER, not ONLY a presidential election is occurring today. Even if you disagree with national politics and want to abstain, at least familiarize yourself with the local and state politics. There are Propositions and all kinds of random political jobs that are being decided today -- jobs neither of us have heard of until we sought information. 

Bottom line: think critically, decide, act.

Patriotically Signed,
Proud American-Texan-Alaskan-Eskimo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment