Monday, April 07, 2008

Jax Beer

My nickname, well, the most popular one is "Jax". I've been called several variations of Jackie to include, but limited to: Jack, DJ Jackie J, Action Jaxson, Jackie Ohh, Jackie Lin, Juliette*, Juliette Bravo*, and several others.

One of my friends from work and I get in these 'myspace wars' where we tag each other's page with obnoxious things, or sometimes, things that only the two of us will understand. While I was spending an 'exciting' Friday night alone, the only one awake in my house, on the 'net looking for potential tags to put on K's page, I found these gems (did you know there's such a beer as Jax Beer? I wanna try it!!)

TURN OFF JAX

JAX TEXAN

JAX BEER

And on that note, I toast my Jax Beer to R, who quit her job over the weekend and to K, who might be looking for a new job before too long. Toast, my brave friends! Cheers!

~Whoosh!

* This was my dad's nickname for me. If you have ever heard of the phoenetic alphabet, this would make sense to you. J = Juliette; B = Bravo.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks my friend...I could certainly use a new one after today, this week, and maybe this month. Trying to focus on Colossians 3:23.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Please get a life on my behalf and stop searching for "tags" or whatever it was you were doing late Friday night! :)

    ReplyDelete