Monday, September 01, 2008

Maybe I'm Just Not Swedish Enough...or Dallas Enough

I ventured to IKEA in Frisco this weekend. It was my first time EVER at an IKEA store (gasp! SCANDAL!)


Can I just say this: IKEA is Swedish for HELL.


Oh.

My.

Gawwwwd this place is crazy out of control madness!


When this IKEA was built here, people took the day off work to freakin' go. Me...*yawn*. It's just another store in the retail-rich, people-rich, wealthy-rich meteroplex. I had heard people ooh and ahhh over furniture purchased there and it didn't mean a whole heckuva lot to me, really. *stretch* Big whoop.


I think it's been about two years since it opened and it's STILL crazy out of control madness!


I had planned to blog about how horrific my experience was, but I haven't the energy. I'm *still* exhausted from my TWO trips (yes, one. two. TWO!) there yesterday.


My Little One should be thankful....after all, she got a new bed out of this ordeal.


Now, if I could get her to sleep in it!

1 comment:

  1. I am not a huge fan either! It is too much for me and I have only found a couple of things I even like there!

    ReplyDelete