Friday, June 17, 2011

As If You Needed MORE Reasons.....


I love ChickFilA!

We've been down this road before, I know.... CrackFilA.

Top picture: their new ketchup packets. It's a beautiful boat of brilliance.

It can be a dipping boat OR a squeeze tube.

Nothing short of genius. The person or person who invented that deserves endless wealth - until something better comes along. But seriously, what could be better?! Oh, actually, I can think of *one* improvement, but it's not a design improvement; it's a food one: eliminate the HCFS!

The bottom picture is their invitation for a Daddy-Daughter event at their locations around the country, one being here in the Dallas area. This is a Father's Day outing. Though My Girls did not go to this with their Daddy, I have much love for an establishment that promotes this kind of family bonding. I could extol a whole social commentary to include my opinion, but I'll spare you. You're welcome.

Long live Chick-Fil-A.
(Just, don't screw up, CFA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment