Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crack-Fil-A


I'm freakin' addicted to those damned things!! I really need to break the addiction. I need to surrender the power they have over me to something greather than myself.
It doesn't help that on the way to work daily, I drive past TWO of them!

Those delicious chicken minis have melodic, hypnotizing voices that beckon me. I am allured by their sweetness, the warmth and the comfort they provide.


Seriously. I buy chicken minis at least twice a week. And I order a medium sweet tea. Trying to eat gluten free does not agree with my addiction to these pillow pieces of Heaven.

Make them go away!!

Maybe by writing publicly about my penchant for the greatness of Chick-Fil-A and chicken mini's, their power over me will be diminished and I can draw on the strength of a good, healthy breakfast that is equally satisfying.
Maybe if I start saying in my mind, "chicken minis are made of poop", I'll gross out enough to avoid them all together.
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
Chicken minis are made of poop
...................

1 comment: