Thursday, January 24, 2008

Music Minute: Stronger

I hate to admit it but I kinda like some of Kanye West's music. Even though I disagree with Kanye's ridiculous statement about George Bush not liking black people, I try to separate my music and my politics (and my music from ignorance).


I just like the beat of this song....makes me dance. Makes me bang my hands on the steering wheel as I'm driving. I chuckle every time I hear "...since Prince had Apollonia" (which comes out sounding a little like "....since Prince had apple on ya).

Sexy with some attitude. Yeah. Me likey.


Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Kanye is one of those infinitely frustrating artists that does one really cool thing and then hits you with something stupid. Hell, even his lyrics go from brilliant or clever (such as the Apollonia line) to lazy and uninteresting (since OJ had Isotoners) . *sigh*

    Isotoners? seriously? OJ references?

    ReplyDelete