Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hellllooooo Thirty-Seven


Alaska to Texas

Blonde to Brunette (naturally!)

Eternally a Brown-Eyed Girl



Refined, defined, blind

Crazy, silly, serious, fun

Pensive, deep, introspective

Outgoing, loyal and broken



Child of God

Woman empowered

Lover of life

Wife

Mother

A wonder



Never had chicken pox

Flown in a helicopter

Saw Troy Aikman in the gym



Forget-Me-Nots

Bells of Ireland

Roses a plenty



Boy crazy and flirty

Avid reader

Writer, momma, sister

Teacher?



Hawaii, big wheel is the prize

Multi-colored Liberty Bell

Pig tails

Tears in my eyes



Hollywood Gin

Old Grand Dad and Coke

Cribbage

Bee-hive hair do



Mowing lawns

Doing dishes

Cleaning bathrooms

All for allowance



Army brat

Spoiled brat

Well...not *that* spoiled....



Some memories of me

and my family

in my seventh year

into my thirties.



Happy Birthday to me!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you indeed!! You ROCK the world. In all of your infinite complexities and awesomeness. YOU sir shall have a Happy Birthday. You hear me!??

    Let's do the math mmmkay?

    Birthday + YOu + Happy X Awesome = Jackie Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hap-b-day jax ~

    many blessings in the year to come.

    : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the kind well-wishes (even though I am an attention whore and begged for every one of them!!)

    Besos y abrazos!

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't an attention whore.. You are a Well Wish Enthusiast. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Call me!!!!

    Kisses,
    Moi

    ReplyDelete