Thursday, January 04, 2007

Birthdays


It's almost my birthday.
I'm bothering telling you so.
Not so that you may gift me but just so you know.
It's almost my birthday.
And I'm bothering telling you so.

As previously declared, I don't want Christmas gifts --
I admit that I enjoy receiving birthday gifts, but definitely can live without them. :) Weak, I know....

Again, it's one of those things where I am blessed by those around me - and you all are my gift daily. So it's like having a birthday daily.

At the risk of sounding desparate to justify my weakness, I firmly believe that *everyone* should celebrate their marvelous birth....the miracle of their life....
No matter how crappy or charmed it seems.

God has given me life. I celebrate His gift to me. I hope you'll celebrate His gift to you and come party with me at month's end.

Whoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment