Friday, August 04, 2017

Jerry Jones HOF Speech Game

Listening to Jake, George and Razor (the Courage Boys JV), Jake came up with a list of words, stories and phrases that Jerry Jones might say in his NFL Hall of Fame speech tomorrow night. Here's the list so you can either drink, play bingo, or create whatever game pleases you and yours:

  • Mia's Restaurant/Dallas Mexican Restaurant
  • Relative to
  • As it should be
  • Trite (I'm adding cliche)
  • I say that in jest
  • Arkansas/Razorbacks/Hog call
  • Candidly
  • In my mind
  • I'm a risk taker
  • Any phrase pertaining to the oil industry (i.e. wildcatter, glory hole)
  • Respite
  • I'm smilin' when I say that
  • John Madden story
  • Cutting up credit card story
  • Meeting a player at the airport (Haley)
  • High character
  • The Triplets
  • Romo regret
  • Broyles story
  • Jimmy "Jump Up" Johnson
  • Some reference to winning a fourth Super Bowl during his tenure
Jake is asking for more suggestions via Twitter. You can follow him at @NotJackKemp.
Let me know what you did and how it turned out!

Congratulations, Mr. Jones & the Jones family! Thank you for all you've done for the City of Dallas, the Dallas Cowboys (including the brand) and the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment