Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Duran Duran Unstaged by David Lynch

Yes, I went.
Yes, I sang.
Yes, I clapped.
Yes, I chair danced.





Yes, some people waved cell phones in the air during "Ordinary World" and "Leave A Light On".
Yes, it was weird.
Yes, there were hot dogs on a grill, a manual beater, bicycle spokes.
Yes, John played that fookin' bass.

Yes, there were Barbie-like figurines wearing pink panties with double D's on their boob areas (see Exhibit A)

Exhibit A: Double Ds
It was very fun to share a movie premier of my favorite band in my home town surrounded by all of you crazy fans and groupies! I was impressed by the male turn-out!  I love that this was a one-night-only event where globally we enjoyed another memory made by this very creative band who keeps on giving!

Thank you, Duran Duran!

~~ WHOOSH!


No comments:

Post a Comment