Thursday, May 01, 2014

Senna

Today marks the 20th anniversary of the untimely, tragic death of Brazilian F1 driver, Ayrton Senna.

I watched the movie "Senna" about a year, year and a half ago, not really knowing who he was. I had seen some tweets and heard some chatter about it being the best movie of 2010. I enjoy documentaries and sports, so I figured I'd give this movie a try. One night, late, I saw it was on Netflix so I immediately started watching it. 

I was gripped.

I was ripped.

This man is truly a soul with purpose who has an everlasting legacy, especially in the Formula One racing community. 

I highly recommend this movie. Please make time to watch it. It isn't just about racing. It's about a visionary, a family man, a spiritual person who exudes compassion. It's about a competitor who had the whole of the sport's safety first. He lived life from the inside out, being a heartonhissleeve force that positively connected to every person.

+

Eternal peace, Ayrton.

+

20 Moments in Time of Ayrton Senna

No comments:

Post a Comment