Monday, March 03, 2014

Welcome to Wiktor Wrizght

I confess: I didn't watch any part of The Oscars.

I typically will tune in here and there, but the excitement of my youth has waned and I care less and less about all the Hollywood grandiosity packed into a single room filled with the gamut of humility to downright hedonism. I still do dream of being on the silver screen and the Broadway stage, but through of  series of choices, I am where I am; I am who I am. I'm me, here, now, perfectly the way I'm designed to be.
 
This morning, I heard a story how John Travolta butchered Idina Menzel’s name - which, in fairness, she's a stage chick. She's a member of the Tony-ratta, not the Oscar-ratta. In any case, how hard is it to read her name? Aside: Good job on landing Taye, Idina!
 
 
Then I heard about this bit that is on Slate's website. It's a fun widget called "Travoltify Your Name". I entered "Wonder Whoosh" and the returned result:  Wiktor Wrizght.

Go do yours and post your result!

~Whoosh

No comments:

Post a Comment