Friday, April 26, 2013

George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum

I'm so excited to be an American, a Texan and a Dallasite today! There's definitely a buzz in the air knowing that all five living presidents are in attendance.

+

I'm trying to imagine what it must be like to be GWB. And I'm wonder what's going on while spectators and dignitaries are taking seats.

Is Condi there?
Are snarky remarks being made between the presidents?
What will Laura Bush be wearing?
I hope GHWB is feeling well.
I can't wait to see the white-haired, strong matriarch of the family, Barbara.
What must she be thinking -- Barb?

I read that it's the first Leed Certified presidential library. It's also the smallest building on the SMU campus. Don't even go there.....

Lovely

+

Thank you, President Obama, for visiting West, Texas today, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment