Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guess Who Has Two Thumbs & Basketball Tickets?

THIS GIRL! *happyjackiedance*

Thanks to TravelZoo, I now have an item to cross off my Bucket List!

Side note: I subscribe to too many subscriptions. I don't read even 1/3 of what I receive.  Most of it is subject to "deletedeletedelete". Considering that, it's amazing I even read this one! Because of that, I feel like my transaction is destiny -- it was meant to happen.

Side side note:  MLO has started playing basketball - she's a guard. The cute little first grade girls running around the court is a sight to see (my favorite is #33).
 
Cutest Guard EVER!
Side side side note:  I love Duke basketball (Coach K is ultimate)! I'm a huge fan of the Longhorns, too, and I tend to keep an eye on UNLV, Gonzaga, Villanova and Vanderbilt.  If my faves are out of the running early, I root for any Texas school first.

Side side side side note:  I live in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. It's a booming place with TONS to do.  It's a gorgeous place that has a bit of superstar quality to it (supahstahhhh), which means, DFW attracts a LOT of big-name, high-dollar, super-popular events.  This year, Arlington's own Cowboys Stadium (a.k.a. The Death Star, a.k.a. Jerry World) is hosting the Southern Region Sweet Sixteen NCAA mens basketball tournament!

All of these sides fit together nicely to make *this* bloggerwoman verysohappy because I now have two tickets to see (if the good Lord wills it) DUKE! I won't be disappointed if they aren't in the sweet sixteen because I love college hoops in general, this is a MAJOR sporting event, IN MY TOWN! The best news is: I get to take MLO! I hope this might nurture her interest and passion for playing basketball.

GO BLUE!

Basketball Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment