Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Stealing: Too Tired To Think

Today we ripped off a blogger named Metalmom from the blog I Don't Want to Hear It. We will do the fifty questions in two parts. She explains that she got it from Robin from the blog Libra Girl. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2




26. What type of errands do you like running?
I'm not much of an errand runner.  I actually hate it. 

27. Have you ever eaten snow? 
Of course.

28. What color are your bedsheets?
I have a few different sets: gray, cream with blue ivory print and chocolate brown.  The chocolate brown set is my favorite.

29. What’s your favorite flower?
These:



30. Do you do ballet? 
No, but I can dance like nobody's business!

31. Do you listen to classical music? 
Absolutely. Don't live life without it.  My favorite piece is Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata".

32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?


33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
NO!

34. What temperature is it outside right now?
101F

35. Do people consider you smart?
Yes, and not meeting my potential.

36. How many piercing do you have?
Four, two in each ear.

37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
Not anymore. Been a while since I used an AOL product.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? 
I've super-glued them together by accident.  Also I *do* remember making glue finger nails. I'd squirt circles of glue on my desk at school for overnight hardening, come to school the next day and cut them into shape and stick them on my fingernails.

39. How do you feel about your family?
I love my family of origin and the one I've been given the grace to create.  They challenge me to heal me, and allow me to heal them. I miss my brother & his family; I wished they lived closer.

40. Do you have an iPod?
Yes, but I need to get the battery fixed. It won't stay charged; only works while plugged into a power source.

41. What time do you go to bed?
Don't talk to me about sleep.....bitter subject.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?



43. What movie do you know every line to?
I don't have the brain power for this. I don't think I ever have.

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
I'm from Texas. It's Ranch,  y'all!  I also like Balsamic vinegarette.

45. What do you want for Christmas this year?


46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
My brother lives on the East Coast. 

47. Do you like hugs?
Of course I do! Gimme!

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
This morning. :)

49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Often a letter is mistaken for another one and it comes out an entirely different name - OR - it's pronounced with the long version of one vowel instead of another correct vowel.

50. Last person you hugged?
BOA (My Eldest)


No comments:

Post a Comment