Thursday, January 12, 2012

#toomuchnotenough

This blog isn't fun anymore is it? It's become rather heavy and serious. C'mon, you can be honest. 

It's b(L)ogged down by psychology psycho-babbleble, my life blah-ness, church stuff. (You should see the naughty I have in draft form! #storyofmylife) 

It isn't fun with words, great sports thoughts (ahem), light and silly pop-culture hoop-lah.  No more fantasizing with "Trust Fund Baby", or even sexy things.

What's happened to me?

I know what's happened.... *keeps them secret*

But it's time to break out! It's time to shed the heavy and be light. It's time to step out of the dark and into the light.

.....
.....
.....
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
...............
..........
..........
.....
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
..........
.....

You go first.

hahaha!

Okay, fah realz.... Fun stuff coming soon. Who knows? I might even move over to Wordpress!

#tease

And yes, that's right, I type in twitter-ese sometimes now. Get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment