Sunday, January 08, 2012

My The Twittah Haikus

I spend A LOT of time on The Twittah (see side panel of thurr somewhurr~~>).  

You see, on The Twittah, it's fast and easy. For the A.D.D. individual, it's perfect. If you're not A.D.D. before being on The Twittah, you'll be come A.D.D. by being there.

Also on The Twittah, there are communities of people with vast talents and passions.  One can find *everything* there from church-related content, recipe sharing, political advocacy, word games, business promotion, sports scores, community events, naughtiness (and I don't mean merely flirting), etc.  It can be quite chatroom-ish.  Live tweeting during sporting events is fun. It's better than live blogging -- I would imagine. I remember Dan from [Redacted] would try to live blog The Bachelor and I never got that concept until I joined The Twittah.

Me? I've found a group of people who enjoy sports and The Ticket. I've found a handful of poets, writers and photographers that put up great stuff.  Maybe sometime I'll blog about my favorite creative The Twittah accounts.....

In my The Twittah activities, I've really tapped into the poetic and photographic parts, and those parts have, in turn, inspired growth in my own poetry and photography.  I use tumblr to feature some of my photographs, but others go straight to TwitPic or yfrog. 

There's this whole underbelly of The Twittah that I don't fully understand but I fully intend to someday (right when it becomes archaic...?).  I don't know if it's a bot or what, but when I tweet a haiku and hashtag it (#haiku), some force of space copies my haiku from The Twittah and posts it here.

The website is called Poeet.  I can only imagine that it's a combination of poet + tweet. *waits for the Nobel Peace Prize in Brilliance*

I have mixed feelings about this phenomenon, but the majority of me thinks it's pretty cool. So...enjoy my haikus however you are able to see them. If it's the CIA, though, I'm creeped out.

~Whoosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment