Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Red Heads Make Me Smile

There is a friend I have.  We met about five years ago.  Her Eldest and My Eldest were in the same Montessori class together.  Her Eldest is a boy, and I think to this day, My Eldest still has a crush on Her Eldest. I think Her Eldest has moved on to Other Girls, namely Girls Who Attend His Same School. *laughing*

Anyway, this friend is a gorgeous redhead and I have always been in awe of her.  I suspect she'd be embarrassed knowing this information, and if that's the case, so be it! I think she's the cat's meow.  I also suspect that this post might be a little creepy sounding.  *laughing again*

Since I moved from Dallas Proper to a suburb, we're less geographically desirable.  We used to do lots of family things together because we were not far from them, but it's more orchestration now.  So, like most married working mothers in the big city, we've relied on the occasional lunch and Facebook (which I abhor now...) to keep in touch with one another.

This Redhead is someone with whom I want to interact more often. I love being around her because she's thought-provoking, honest, very savvy and she makes me laugh! Also, she's from Minnesoota and I love her accent! Also, that red hair!

I could gush about her, but I've creeped her, you and God out plenty by this post.  Let me just surmise by saying I'm so thankful for her and her constancy in my life. 

xo Redhead!
~moi

No comments:

Post a Comment