Sunday, April 10, 2011

April Showers

Gawd! I miss this place! I'm finding other homes, healthy and unhealthy, approved and disapproving, but I'm lurking. Always. I am paying attention, even if you can't tell I am.

School has really become a part-time job. I'm making a C, which is about what I'm putting into it. It's fair. I need a B. I'm not sure I can catch an A at this point. Pray for me....

I managed to overcommit myself. Imagine?!  MOI? Too busy?!

Today, one commitment ended. Next weekend, another will come to a close.  School will be done by month-end. My work has suffered and I'm ever so grateful for my friends and co-workers, bosses and other staff who have carried some weight there for me.  I'm also grateful for a family who has tried so hard to bend with the wind, yet managed to find it slapping them right in the face in full gust.

I miss my family.

I miss my friends.

Thankfully, I feel like I'm missed, too.  *kiss*

And, between the busy, I've tweeted the hell out of sports and double entendre and poetry. I love that #the2300 group!  It keeps me up way too late, but it's a fun, innocent escape.  I managed, too, to go to a Duran Duran concert at the Winstar in Thackerville, Oklahoma.  Best! Concert! EVER! I've never seen Simon so animated with each and every song! At the end, Simon screamed out "who's your daddaaayyyy?" over and over and I think I came pretty close to ...  well... you get the idea!  haha  Seriously, such a good show and I'm hungry for more!  The new album is really wonderful...well, beyond wonderful. It's money well spent!

My Stars lost tonight, which means no playoffs. I'm going to try really hard to like baseball this year.  I draw the line at Mavs. Can't do pro hoops.  Speaking of hoops -- Duke.  *sigh*  Yet another sports fail.

I need to get back to reading but wanted to steal a moment to say hi for those of you still out there checking every once in a while (I'm so glad you do...).  Not too much longer and I'll be back more regularly.

~whoosh

No comments:

Post a Comment