Monday, January 03, 2011

40 4 40: 16 - *Another* ABC's of Me

[A] - AVAILABLE? For what exactly?
[B] - BIRTHDAY MONTH? January - Aquarius sort
[C] -CRUSH ON ANYONE? Always. Every day. I also have a penchant for Orange Crush (mixed with Maker's Mark. That'd be a Sundress. You're welcome.)
[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD? Sundress :)
[E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: I have very short list, but always at the top is God.
[F] - FAVORITE COLOUR(S):  blue. All shades.
G] - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Bears. Bite off their heads!!
[H]- HOMETOWN: Born in Fairbanks, Alaska; Dallas is my current place of living/hometown, but I think I'd call El Paso, Texas as my hometown. Viva la raza!
[I]- INSTRUMENT: not yet. I'm considering strongly the harp. Yes, you read that right.
[J] - JUGGLE: as in balls? um. no. But schedule, kids, etc., yes, though I'm not good at it yet....
[K] - KARAOKE: Love to watch it for sure! And I've been tricked on stage for a 4 Non-Blondes Duet. I'm pretty sure those poor patrons who listended to me "sing" are still in the fetal position!
[L] - LONGEST CAR RIDE:Alaska to Texas. Yep.
[M] - MOST MISSED MEMORY: El Paso sunsets and the stars of the wide-open Texas night sky
[N] - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: three
[O] - ONE WISH:  to be free of food obsession
[P] - PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST: My mom
[Q]- QUITTER: Anyone who is not willing to try to be better tomorrow than they were today.
[S] SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Bedroom Toys by Duran Duran
[T] - TIME YOU WOKE UP:  7 ayem
[U] - UNDERWEAR: Yes, I possess underwear of all types. Not sure what you're curious about here....
[V] - VEGETABLES:  Learned to like broccoli! Yay me! I like them, but don't eat nearly enough of them
[W] - WORST HABIT: eating when bored or emotional
[X] - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth
[Y] - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON MYSPACE/FACEBOOK/TWITTER: a lotlot (thanks be to God!)
[Z] ZODIAC SIGN: see [A]

~Whoosh~

No comments:

Post a Comment