Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Thank You

Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all you folks who have visited my blog, especially to those regular readers.  I know some of you, some I don't.  The folks I don't, I have a special fondness for since somehow our paths have crossed and keep crossing for reasons yet to be told.  That kind of connection is what makes life very intriguing to me.  To those who come regularly, some I know personally and others I don't, but have had some 'outside the blogosphere' conversation, and I'm ever grateful to have been given the privilege of some level of friendship with you.  I pray it blossoms.

Today I'm pushing out the phrase Be Life Giving Not Life Draining. 

I'm finding all of you to be life giving. 

Forever yours,
~J

No comments:

Post a Comment