Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guess Which One Is Me?



I'd be the one in my mom's belly.  Figure about six months along.  This is a picture of my parents on their wedding day 39 years ago this month.  They got married in North Pole, Alaska.  Yeah -- THE North Pole.  Santa's house and everything supposedly.  Even though I was there, I can't remember it -- wild party and all.

My parents anniversary song is "Wasted Days & Wasted Nights" by Freddy Fender.  There's some story about when we lived in Germany this song was the only country tune on a jukebox there.  I'm sure there are more glamorous details....  Hopefully their days were wasted.  Being as my mom was pregnanty with me on their wedding day, the nights obviously weren't wasted.  *wink*

Happy Belated Anniversary, Mom and Dad. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment