Friday, August 28, 2009

Sleepless in Dallas

To all of you who know me well and personally and tell me that I don't sleep enough, be it now publicly known that I've attempted to go to bed "on time" several times over the summer, and guess what? I'm up in the middle of the night! What's the point? I've been awake two hours now. No doubt I will be sleepy and going back to sleep just as it's time to awaken to start a new day. Then I'll be freakin' exhausted all day....

I don't think I need eight hours of sleep. I think five to six suits me well.

I have often said that I think sleep is a waste of time. I also love sleep. There's nothing better than a Sunday afternoon nap in the fall and winter. Yet, I could be doing so much MORE with life if I didn't have to sleep....

So, I guess I'll turn off the laptop and try to go back to sleep. My Little One has managed to worm her way between My Husband and I. Her feet are on my pillows and I'm likely to feel her heel plow into my ocular orbits by sunrise. I need to take her back to her bed....

Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment