Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lazy Daze of August

It's been a rough month, and I've been really out of sorts.

I've felt like writing and have several entries started, but none finished. I suppose I'll belt out several in one night. There's been a lot going on, but I haven't been motivated to sculpt the words into their final form just yet.

Some highlights include back to school, a wedding anniversary, a couple of weekend trips, some cleaning out and cluttering (more like moving piles from one house to the other), some deaths, some job-related bru-ha-has, and the like. In all of that, I've been thinking and daydreaming way too much. It's one thing to endure or relish the events, and quite another to elevate them to a greater, bigger cause and purpose.

Anyway, stay tuned if you are able and interested. The blog will once again be flourishing with photos and stories that might make you laugh or frown. Either way, I know I'll be in good company, even if that means I'm alone.

1 comment: