Sunday, February 01, 2009

Six ... and Other Sporty Stuff


FINE.

BE that way!

Effin' Steelers getting #6 before my Cowboys did.

Never MIND that they are BETTER than the Cowboys.

I do wish the Cardinals could've won, though. That would've been and even better story than six rings. Kurt Warner is one of the Last Great Quarterbacks (along with Brett Favre and maybe one or two others).

I haven't talked about sports much lately. Truth be told, I've been watching more than ever. The NHL and NCAA hoops are being watched more and more in my household. I'm following more of the leagues and trying to keep up with what's going on with teams earlier in the seasons. I even bought my family Stars tickets for February 6, and managed to have a gift given to me for March 1: Stars vs. Penguins! I've already been to one Stars game earlier this year. I feel so Canadian when I go! Well, maybe not Canadian (or, to be perfectly French -- Canadienne), I at least feel like a Northerner.

I'd like to get to Austin to watch a Longhorns game. Hell, I'd be happy watching UTEP v. SMU live. I need to check out the schedule soon. And if there's not a UTEP game, I might try a different local school. Thankfully, living in the metroplex of Dallas, Texas, I have TONS of sporting events from which to choose!


Congrats to you Steelers fans out there, waving your Terrible Towels and head-butting.

*toast*

No comments:

Post a Comment