Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Burrowing Beauty

My Little One is a funny girl.

She loves to bury herself in pillows. On my king size bed, there are six pillows. She will use every single one of them. She puts them on top of her petite body and leaves an opening wide enough to peer at you.


When we went to El Paso at Christmas, she did the same with the hotel room pillows.


Every night when she goes to bed, she has to have lots of pillows. There are no less than four standard size pillows on her bed. Various other small pillows and stuffed animals might be present - if they're lucky.


This morning, I went into her room to get something and discovered she was still sleeping. At first, my heart sank because I couldn't even see her! Then, I moved around the bed and saw her teeny body zonked and awry in the bed. I don't know how kids can do this, but they do...

She awakened about ten minutes later and brought her two softest, most favoritest pillows with her into the kitchen and curled up on the white tile floor. She wasn't quite ready to wake up but was ready to get out of bed (so opposite of me every day!):


No comments:

Post a Comment