Thursday, December 04, 2008

Weekly Word of the Weak: Sapiosexuality

Soooo..... I thought I would start posting some of my favorite words from time to time (not that you care). After all, I'm not sure that it has any entertainment value. But, I'm gonna do it anyway. Hopefully you'll play well with others -- might even a learn a thing or two.
Feel free to give me some of your favorite words, too.
What inspired my new blog "segment" was a post by The Provocateur* on a MySpace* bulletin, so I hope he won't mind if I start with the word most recently learned by me as taught by him. And if he were to ever read this (a girl can dream!), I hope he'll be more on the 'flattered' side of the fence rather than the 'offended/she stole something from me' side of the fence.
~~ SAPIOSEXUALITY ~~

A behavior of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.

(Good word, huh?)
*adult content

No comments:

Post a Comment