Thursday, November 06, 2008

Music Minute: I'm Amazed

I almost forgot that I liked this song!

I don't do much 'new music' especially by not-so-known up-and-coming bands*. There's a landaman, an IT guy and attorney at my office that all like to discuss this sort of thing (that almost sounded like the opening of a joke, huh? haha). When Starbucks was handing out free music Tuesday cards, I picked this one up and downloaded it on iTunes and quickly took a liking to it.

I gotta say, this song is making bob my head and tap my foot.

The song is entitled, "I'm Amazed" by My Morning Jacket - (or...My Morning Jackie. Whatever...)

*This band has probably been around since the 60's and I'm too busy flashing my "I'm Witty" smile that I don't see how truly out of touch I really am. So, hush! Keep your snickers to yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment