Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude List

In no particular order...

My Eldest
My Little One
My First
My Husband
My Parents
My brothers & their families
My Inlaws -- all of them & their families
Family and Spiritual Tradition
Being Catholic
My Job
The ability to write
Sight
Forgiveness
Acceptance
Music
Wisdom gained through experience
Dancing
Wine
The beach
The rare long walks on the beach
Bodies of water
Friends: ALL of them...even acquaintences
Readers of my blog
Livers of life
Inspirational people
Solitude
Monsignor Don
Father Louis
Father Anthony
Birthdays
Living in the United States of America
Texas
Dallas Cowboys football
Texas Longhorns football
Convertibles
El Paso
Sunsets
Constellations
Risk taking
Breathing
Dallas Stars hockey
All the marvelous ways of my womanhood
All of the not-so-marvelous ways of my womanhood
Rain
Forget-Me-Nots
Doggies
Paper and pens
Answered and unanswered prayers
Art
Pedicures
Massages
My hair stylist
Duran Duran concerts
Godmotherhood
Motherhood
Travelling
Lipstick, eyeliner and mascara
Comfy yoga pants
A good fitting bra
Photographs, especially in matte finish taken with 35 mm
Pineapples
Cherry coca-cola
Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins
My KBs
My thirst to learn
Washington state
Northern Virginia
The possibility of getting a Wii for Christmas
Fireworks
A good read
Naps
The kids I teach in Confirmation
David Letterman's Top 10 Lists
Exercise
Card games
Kid's movies
Kisses from my children
Passionate kissing
Fingers playing with my hair
Unexpected laughter
Second and third and fourth chances
Words
The color red
Blues of all shades
Languages
Innuendo
Flirting
Therapy
A cathartic cry
Patience
Troops of any nation serving around the world for the greater good of humanity


....the are infinitely more things....




Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Happy Birthday, Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment