Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Seven years.
I've been here seven years.
And I wouldn't trade 'em for the world.

What a great job I have! And a good company! I am sure I could be making about $20K+ more per year, but I won't have the benefits. It's a strong family-oriented company that's stable and growing. Social and fun, generous and dynamic.

The congrats came from unexpected sources. A couple of (ahem) Director's of Operations that've been here a little longer than me sent me well-wishes. One lady in the field location in Louisiana did, too. How fun!

My group went out to lunch to send off one of the landmen going to law school. Nice timing, huh? Then later today, there's birthday cake. All on my seventh anneversary -- all by coincidence. Woot!

Anyway....I'm thankful for my job. Since I *have* to work, it's the ideal situation.

1 comment:

  1. You do work for a great company! I miss it some days! More than anything I miss the people, including you of course!

    ReplyDelete