Saturday, May 17, 2008

Year Two

...and counting....




Two years ago today, I started my blog. Happy Birthday WonderWhoosh! :)
Two other pieces of news:
(1) The Stars won AGAIN on Detroit's ice. Good, good news. I am still believing....
(2) Pop is home. I feel better about it today than I did the other day. It actually feels right and good. I was crying.
My Daughters and Nieces made a giant sign that said "Welcome Home, Pop" which we hung up over the doorway. He loved it. My Mom was here with her dog and the dog (a chihuahua) met Pop at the door. Pop pointed at him with a shaky hand, smiling and crying, barely able to mumble "hey! hey! That dog!!". He clearly could remember the dog, but didn't remember his name. Wheeling him further in to the house, he was embraced and lauded with a hero's welcome home, overtaken with emotion.
I'm glad he's here.
Off to take a nap now....

No comments:

Post a Comment