Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th Fifteen

One. Happy Tax Day?
Two. Happy Birthday Big Dave. I hope it was swell.
Three. KB (Dallas) - do you like the white font instead?
Four. Stars lost. A glimmer of hope in the 3rd period, but fell short. Thank goodness there are potentially seven games.
Five. I built a dog today at Build A Bear Workshop. It's name is QTPie Ponie for My Little One. I built a dog with my own bare hands. (I wonder how fun it would be to have a store named Build A Bare....hmmm)
Six. This would be my 13 wedding anneversary to a man of another lifetime ago. A girl never forgets her first anything when it comes to boys. I hope you are doing well, A.
Seven. I saw my therapist today. She's challenging me to challenge myself. It makes me uncomfortable.
Eigh. I wore a skirt to work today. I'm glad the sun is warm enough for that kind of attire.
Nine. My mom called me to tell me that my potato salad is better than hers. I guess I'm all grown up now?
Ten. A new friend added me to myspace. That makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Eleven. I heard from a high school friend today. Since I'm part of the planning committee to my (ahem) 20th reunion in December, I have been trying to compile a database of contact info, so I reached out to AZC and he wrote back. The funny story behind AZC is that we were 'reunited' in El Paso, Texas. You see, I lived in Hawaii many, many moons ago. So did AZC. AZC and I were in the same fourth grade class! AZC asked me to meet him on the playground during recess. So I did. We were by the monkey bars. He gave me a ring. I stuffed it in the chest pocket of my overalls and ran away. I wonder if he remembers that the same way I do?
Twelve. I had a good hair day today. I criss-crossed the part and people actually noticed it! And they didn't make fun of me. Somehow that makes me still "not old".
Thirteen. My Little One has decided she wants to sleep in Sissy's bed since Sissy wants to sleep on the floor of Jama's room every night. I'm glad to see My Little One transitioning from crib to 'big girl bed'. This means good things.... Now, if I can only get Sissy in the same room as My Little One.... *sigh*
Fourteen. I'm learning more and more about 'perimenopause' and 'menopause'. Jeez! Could I really be at 'that' stage?! Is this good news or bad?
Fifteen. My fortune today said: Someone is intrigued by your mysterious ways. Now THAT sounds FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment