Monday, February 11, 2008

Religious/Spiritual

Can a person have soul -- a spirit -- yet not be spiritual?

Can one be both spiritual and religious?

Why does being religious have such a negative connotation nowadays?

Is being spiritual external, internal or both?

Is being religious external, internal, or both?

Father Dennis Corrado is a guest speaker at my church this week. It's part of a Lenten Parish Mission. The topic of his mission is about being spiritual versus being religious. It's certainly sparking a lot of thought and discussion.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's discussion before I take a stab at answering my own questions. But feel free to post your answers! I'm open to learning.

1 comment:

  1. Is this what sparked your thinking last night? Interesting question indeed.

    ReplyDelete