Sunday, December 02, 2007

Movie Review: Enchanted

I *highly* recommend this movie!!

It's a very cute family movie.


My Eldest and I ventured into the sunny Sunday afternoon, laughter leading us, hand in hand we waltz into the movie theater. We had been trying to see this movie for a week or so now and something kept coming up. Something more important. Something that led to disappointment after disappointment in My Eldest's face each time I said "we'll go. I promise, okay?"


We finally went. And boy was it F U N!


You can read the summaries of this movie online or in your local paper, so I'll spare you that process. But, I do give it thumbs up. Need a little daddy/daughter time? A little mommy/daughter bonding? A sweet movie to see as a family? This is the one!


Side note: my favorite part is when....well, I guess I shouldn't tell you just yet. Contact me after you see the movie and we can exchange giddiness about it.


Oh! And did I tell you the BEST part? McDreamy is in it. I think I feel my hormones swooning.....


Long live Giselle!

1 comment: