Thursday, March 01, 2007

Evolution of a Ferocious Omnivore

Nine days before her first birthday, My Little One has *finally* revealed her first tooth!! What a grand one it is!

She gave her grandmother a hard time all day today. Cranky. Runny nose. Fever. Clingy. Not sleeping. Not eating well at all. Spitting out medicine. Spitting out food. Generally crabby and uncooperative, and well, female.

Grandmother's hard work paid off. Unfortunately she left before she knew that Little One spring a tooth on the bottom. We'll tell her tomorrow.

So, now My Little One is ferocious. She even tried to chomp me up!! She came right at me, mouth agape, voice growling at me, tooth barely peeking through, and nearly landed on my jugular! But I was agile. Luckily I averted the impending doom by tickling her!

Mommies always win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment