Sunday, January 14, 2007

Single and Childless List

...and assuming I have an endless amount of money....I'd:

1. be drunk a lot
2. travel all over the world
3. do the Hair Dance every weekend in some trendy club
4. be *very* fit
5. live either Uptown, Downtown or in Las Colinas (see #7)
6. be finished with college
7. if I was not living here, I'd be wherever my employer, the FBI, would station me (see #19)
8. fly to Europe to catch a Duran Duran concert (hopefully England)
9. learn to play the harp
10. keep up with my fluency in French, learn Spanish more, and maybe dabble in a few other languages
11. drive a Jag (*sigh*)
12. donate money to my high school and several other charities.
13. volunteer and be philanthropist who is slightly controversial because of all my globetrotting partying I do
14. attempt to meet Brad Pitt and George Clooney -- at the same time -- in Africa
15. get a degree in some sort of biblical studies
16. learn to fly a cessna
17. buy a yacht and sail the oceans on a whim
18. make some quilts
19. live in Europe if I was not employed or living in the Dallas metroplex

in reality, I'm sure I'd:

20. be lonely
21. wish I had kids
22. wish I owned just ONE home
23. long for some structure in life
24. be a slob and a slug
25. pop anti-depressants
26. owe the IRS, all the banks and my mom a ton of money

so....I'm glad I'm married with children. I mean, what's to say I can't accomplish some of 1-19 while married??

Kisses to my family....
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment