Wednesday, June 07, 2006

ABCs of Me

ABC's of Me
*List stolen from another blogger who stole it from another blogger. Feel free to share...*

Accent – I don't really have one since I'm not "from" anywhere. I am known to talk Texan every once in a while..y'all. I do enjoy listening to accents of the world and learning how dialects are different regionally, etc.

Booze of Choice – Old Grand Dad & Coke (thanks Daddy); Long Island Iced Tea (ordered in authentic Long Island NY accent {see A}); all kinds of wines. My favorite wines currently are inexpensive and yummy: Llano Estacado Blush or Llano Reisling.

Chore I Hate – filling up the car with gas & laundry

Dog or Cat – Dogs. I am not a fan of cats.

Essential Electronics – Radio (with reception, please)

Favorite Perfume – Gio & White Shoulders I guess. I don't wear perfume often, but I've smelled many pretty ones that I'd like to try. Just don't know their names.

Gold or Silver? - Silver. Duh.

Hometown – This is always difficult to answer. The word "hometown" implies a place where one is born AND raised. Being an army brat, I cannot claim a "hometown". So, the complicated answer is: I am originally from Fairbanks, Alaska. I spent my formative years in El Paso, Texas. Currently I live in Big D. I love Texas.

Insomnia? – Mmm hmmm.

Job Title – What pays the bills is Accounts Payable Supervisor. I wear many other hats, though.
Kids? – Yes! Two beautiful daughters. My Eldest is 5 years, and My Little One is 3 months.



Living Arrangement – Currently renting a house. God willing, I (we) will be a homeowner(s) by the end of the summer.

Most-admired Trait – A trait I admire in others, or one that is admirable about me? How about an answer that covers both possible scenarios: loyalty in friendships.

Number Of Penguins In Your Bathtub - none, but there are some mermaids

Overnight Hospital Stays – Just 2 - 1 for each bambina

Phobia – spiders, especially ones that jump; and snakes. I get the willies just thinking about it.

Quote – Biblically: "Be still and know that I am God". Eleanor Roosevelt had two: "You must do the things you think you cannot do" and "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent". I am feeling very empowered now!

Religion – Roman Catholic as of Easter 2006!

Siblings – 3 half brothers

Time I Wake Up – 5:45 a.m., but I am a night owl. Morning should be against the law.

Unusual Talent/Skill – I don't think I have an unusual talent or skill~I kinda know a little about a lot.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat – Broccoli. Ew. I almost refused to type it.

Worst Habit – Laziness and overeating.

X-rays – bitewings

Yummy Foods I Make – gringa enchiladas; homemade spaghetti sauce; queso

Zodiac Sign – Cusp Aquarius. Keep 'em guessin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment